All Bibliotheca RFID tags are compliant with ISO 18000-3 mode 1 and ISO15693 air interface protocols. The SLi-1 and SLi-2 chips are capable of storing data in the industry standard ISO 28560 format. In addition, all Bibliotheca RFID tags include a 50-year or 100,000 read-write data retention guarantee.
All bibliotheca RFID tag™ products must pass accelerated aging testing at 85°C and at 85% humidity for 15 weeks which included performance testing. Our entire range of RFID tag™ products, when handled according to our recommended practices, are guaranteed for the lifetime of the item to which they are affixed. Data Retention guaranteed for 50 years with a minimum of 100,000 read/write cycles.
bibliotheca RFID tag™ rectangle
ISO 15 693, ISO 18 000-3 Mode 1, NXP ICode SLIX2
- A1 x A2 Antenna size 47 x 47 mm ± 0,5 mm 1,850 x 1,850 in
- B1 x B2 Die-cut size 50 x50 mm ± 0,2 mm 1,969 x 1,969 in
- Integrated Circuit (IC) NXP ICode SLIX2
- Air interface protocol ISO 15 693, ISO 18 000-3 Mode 1
- Operating frequency 13,56 MHz
- Unloaded resonance frequency 14,10 MHz ± 0,35 MHz
- Memory 2.5k bits user memory
- Appearance :Single row reel form
- Reel core : Paper core inner diameter 76 mm (3 in)
- Transponder alignment : Chip at rear of transponder
- Winding of the reel : Face out
- Standard reel size : 2000 pcs/reel, Diameter:< 205 mm